Organic Arabica Coffee, Papua Single Origin and Government Policy

I have been working hard, from zero, developing my Online Coffee Store www.organicarabica.coffee but for almost a year, I have not yet completed the setting up of the site. I do not know what I should do next. In offline world, coffee business in Papua and Papua Barat provinces is being challenged significantly by government policies that are apparently not friendly to the business climate in the two provinces. What the government say are the opposite of what they actually do in the field. In the middle of setting up my Online Store I came across with various statements from government officials in Papua and Papua Barat provinces that clearly indicate they are not up for coffee development here, in this part of the Isle of New Guinea. I searched on the Internet, typing the term "Papua Coffee" and I found out most of the websites are from Papua New Guinea, eastern part of the Isle of New Guinea. Papua Coffee, from East and West New Guinea are organic coffee, and they are Arabica Coffee, therefore, they are Specialty Coffee. I, Jhon Yonathan Kwano, pray that somebody in this planet Earth will come out to me, offer me assistance to build my Online Store for my Papua Coffee and help me further develop Papua Online Store. I am praying while waiting.